P-39/1, CIT Scheme 114A, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700045
Foremost of all in the world
Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Malaysia, USA, Singapore, UK, Dubai
Across all platforms
BAD SALSA is fully committed to providing a quality dance education for dancers of all ages in an environment that helps nurture each student’s individual ability, self-confidence, and creativity. We strongly believe that dance enriches the lives of our students, their families, and our community. Not only do we strive to help students to become the best dancers they can be, but also the best citizens they can be through dance education, cultural and social awareness.
Information is found on Face book, Instagram, and this website. A monthly newsletter is sent out each month and is also found on Face book. Anybody with queries can call or contact in person with our management.
You can find details for each payment listed on our website. They include our membership fee and monthly tuition (costume costs and recital performance videos & photos are included in tuition).
• Dancing is a good way to stay in shape for all ages.
• Dancing can improve your muscle tone, strength, and endurance.
• Dancing can create greater self-esteem and confidence.
• Dance provides an emotional outlet so that you can express your feelings through your body movements.
• Dancing is an easy, low pressure way to make new friends.
• Dancing provides an opportunity to relax and relieve stress from the everyday stresses of life.
2. Hip hop
4. Indian Semi Classical